Code of Conduct
**BritCon's Discord Code of Conduct**
- Respect each other and everyone’s boundaries. This includes the members, guests, program participants, volunteers, and convention staff.
- Harassment will not be tolerated. Harassment includes, but is not limited to, racism, hate speech, LGBT+ discrimination, ableism, body shaming, misogyny, and sexism of any form. Harassment also includes, but isn't limited to, trolling, flamebaiting, doxxing and the disclosure of any personal information without consent of the relevant parties.
- Do not post or display potentially offensive images or symbols, or in your background in the case of virtual participation. This includes images which are sexually graphic, or which carry connotations that are historically or racially offensive, including bigoted iconography or symbolism.
- Keep all content appropriate for all ages. No obscene, vulgar, objectionable material.
- Do not take or post screen captures of other peoples images without consent of all parties visible. (No Photography without informed consent)
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and the policies of BritCon
- No spam, advertising or soliciting of any kind, unless previously approved by a moderator or admin.
- Listen to Moderators and Admins and heed their warnings immediately.
- No spoilers - use the discord markup `||` to black out the spoilers ||spoilers||