Alongside our amazing guest artist JAKe, you'll have the opportunity to meet some of the region's brightest and best artist creators - comic book artists, illustrators, writers, sculptors and more! Chat with them about their work and take the opportunity to purchase some amazing art!
If YOU are an artist creator, why not join us at BritCon?
Whilst BritCon celebrates the best of British TV, Movies, Comics and more, we fully embrace all aspects of art and geek culture, so join us for the weekend and connect with your buying public!
Submit an application for Artist Alley using this form for BritCon 2020. This is for Artists who want to sell and/or demonstrate. Deadline for submission is May 1st. We may email requesting photos of your work as a part of our selection process. Thank you for cooperation with this.
$75 a table- Includes a table 6-8 feet wide, two chairs behind the table and two passport memberships. Additional passport memberships will be $25 each.
2-3 tables will be set aside for demonstration sign ups. This will be free and will include a pass for the day you are demonstrating. Please mention in the application if you wish to only demonstrate and I will start signing people up for 2-4 hour time slots.
We have three categories for our Artist alley.
1- Fan Artists Creators/Semi professional:
- Marketplace extension of the main vendor space, but grouped separate with the artist alley.
- Mixed media, Paint originals and prints of original paint art
- Electronic art (sold as prints), craft creations, pottery, jewelry, hand carved items... It's all art.
2- Professional Artist Creators are more of an attraction in their own right.
- People who wrote, illustrate and publish their works and whom the fan community would want to meet.
- Not necessary to enforce a British or British Inspired theme.
3- Artist wanting to demo only. Please state the hours you want to demo for.